Mamie Scott was born December 17, 1938 in Tusacumbia, Alabama. She was the daughter of Armble L. Moore and Rosie Martin Moore.
She departed this life at the River Oaks Living Center in Steele, Missouri on September 18, 2020. She was 81 years old.
Mamie worked at Tipton Missouri Wirebound Box factory until it closed. She then began babysitting and also sitting with elderly people. She loved people of all ages. She was always available to help anyone in her family or any of her friends. She also loved her dog “Ace.”
Mamie was a big fan of the St. Louis Cardinals.
Survived by – 1 son – Michael Littrell
- 1 daughter – Kay Teeter and her husband, Glen
- Grandchildren – Seth Littrell, Kim Littrell, Glen Alan Teeter
- Great grandchildren – Justin Lemieux, Brendee Tyler, Kymber Tyler, Fontaine Lemieux
- 15 great great grandchildren
- 3 sisters – Glenda Hudgens, Joyce Quertermous, Tina Stevens
- Her best friend – Jenette Sexton
Many other relatives and friends
She was preceded in death by her parents – Armble and Rosie Moore, a daughter – Annette Littrell, sister – Diane McCaig, and 3 brothers – Hubert Moore, Cotton Moore, J.C. Moore
Funeral services were held, Sept. 22 at 11:00 a.m. with Rev. Kenny Lee officiating. Interment in Maple Cemetery.
Pall bearers: Justin Lemieux, Justin Moore, Glen Alan Teeter, Caleb Floyd, Seth Littrell, Mike Littrell.
H.S. Smith Funeral Home in charge of services.