Ana Maria McClanahan Jamison
Ana Maria McClanahan Jamison was born December 6, 1977, in Hayti, Missouri. She was the daughter of Jim McClanahan & Linda Taylor McClanahan.
She departed this life on November 4, 2021, in Hayti, Missouri. She was 43 years old.
She graduated from Mississippi County Christian School and then attended Arkansas State University.
She loved her family and wanted to spend all the time she could with them. She also loved animals including her Pomeranian – Joey.
She was of the Catholic faith.
- Her parents – Jim and Linda McClanahan – Caruthersville, Missouri
- Two children – William Patrick and Mia Juliana – Caruthersville, Missouri
- Her aunts and uncles – Ricky and Jackie Thompson – Caruthersville, Missouri, & Johnny and Jennifer Pierce – Magnolia Springs, Alabama
- Cousins – Jamie Thompson – Caruthersville, Missouri, Tim Jones – Woodstock, Georgia, Baker McClanahan – Mechanicsville, Virginia, Julie Rogerson – Springdale, Arkansas, Jeff McClanahan – West Memphis, Arkansas, & Jay Pierce – Atlanta, Georgia
- Other relatives and many friends.
Funeral services were held on Sunday, November 7, 2021, at 2:00 pm in the H.S. Smith Funeral Home Chapel with Rev. Kenny Lee officiating. The interment was in the Little Prairie Cemetery in Caruthersville. Pall-Bearers were: Chris Ayers, Tim Jones, Jeff Boone, Tommy Hooker, Steve Hooker and Jeremy Angotti. H. S. Smith Funeral Home were in charge of the services.